Kavale Back at MMM

For anything to do with Tony Martin - Get This, Martin/Molloy, Lolly Scramble, fan mail...

Moderator: ShitScared

skel
Brilliant, Brilliant

Kavale Back at MMM

Post by skel » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Ed is replacing Pete Timbs on the Brisbane Cage next year.

sjp
Brilliant, Brilliant

Re: Kavale Back at MMM

Post by sjp » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:46 am

It's a shame that with Kyle and Jackie O nicking off that Tony couldn't be brought back into radio, with Ed. I can dream I guess...

Steveo
Muckraker

Post by Steveo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Great example of an old proverb coming true - Never burn your bridges.

Ed put this up on twitter today I hope it means that he who shall not be named is on the show tomorrow.

"ed kavalee @mredkavalee
Last day of TripleM summer breakfast tomorrow. Myself, @lawrencemooney, @dassalo and a special mystery guest. Scallop industry thugs beware."

Ed has already confirmed that it is not Rex Hunt appearing.

ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 am

Tis Tony :)

ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 am

and here's the audio

https://www.mediafire.com/?3gvyjmg4a99v1lv
Feel free to put it up on PH

Kim Beazley Cheese
Commercial Crimestopper

Post by Kim Beazley Cheese » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks SS! Awesome and on it, as usual.

Steveo
Muckraker

Post by Steveo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks for the audio SS

JSMill
Muckraker

Post by JSMill » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Damn, I was going to put mine up yesterday, but I forgot to post it here while I was posting it on facebook. You beat me to it SS! Cheers for the effort! I was worried mine would drop out too! So thanks so much! (Is there something a bit wrong with the Perth broadcast? The button pushing seemed completely off with music playing over segments from their online broadcast to the point of a segment that had music playing over it finishing and then the next music break on top of the last one. It was a little surreal at times over the last two weeks when I've had to resort to their feed, and I'm shocked if it goes out over the air like that. Someone needs one right up the bracket there.

I fear Ed's simply going to be too busy to have an opportunity to work with Tony. I mean moving to Brisbane, and breakfast are some painful hours, and he's also on 2 WD projects. I really don't think Tony would be able to stand the kind of Breakfast format he'd have to deal with either. The promotions department would be pushing and pushing for stuff he wouldn't want to be involved with. Especially with MMM's infamy and nearly losing their license over their irresponsible behaviour in regard to their breakfast "shows" in the past. I can't see Tony ever going, yep, let's do this SHIT format, because that's what he'd be locked into. I wonder how Kyle will deal with his adjustment. And cheers to SCA for promoting "people" like Kyle at their own expense and Mix's benefit, and that [wonderful DJ] they gave Jock of the World award to. What a monstrosity!

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:00 am

ShitScared wrote:and here's the audio

https://www.mediafire.com/?3gvyjmg4a99v1lv
Feel free to put it up on PH
Cheers SS